250k was donated to Lynne Ngusseer Adi, an accident victim in Abuja, who has been bedridden for over 2yrs.
250k was shared between 8yr old Husseina and 12yr old Success, for there drugs at the Gwagwalada Specialist Hospital.
250k was donated to 9yr old Hassan in Maiduguri for his treatment and upkeep.
250k was donated to support some patients in Kafanchan, kaduna state
100k was donated to Mrs Ibrahim to support her chemotherapy.
250k was donated to 6yr old Marvelous at the national hospital. Marvelous was involved in a kerosene explosion and has been in the hospital for over four months.
250k was shared between four patients in Nsukka:
- A widow with diabetes & Liver disease received 100k.
- Timothy's right leg amputated a week ago, and he shall soon be getting prosthetic limbs. He got 80k
- Juliet Ezea has been in hospital on blood transfusion for a while suffering from serious anaemia and other infections. She recieved 70k
- We gave a set of twins extra 10k just for some baby food as we left the hospital.
150k was donated for Folake’s surgery, a Corp member who was involved in a car accident.
Crutches, food and money was shared to some vulnerable Nigerians worth 350k.
250k was shared in Asaba between:
- 11yrs old Nwachukwu, was set on fire with fuel by unknown persons, and suffered serious burns on his arm and back - 80k
- Master Prosper Igwe, 2 year old boy that has kidney problems and has been in hospital for months - 80k
- A widow, Mrs Ngozi Uti, whose pure water business failed and she had been begging on the streets, was supported with 90k to restart her business to take care of her child.
Two wheelchairs was donated to two people in Kogi state.
We supported an old widow in Benue state with some cash to go for medical check up because of her ear infection. @giplcofficial with take care of her treatment.
250k was donated to 6yr old Korede at the Lagos state university teaching hospital, Ikeja, Lagos. korede has a tumor, and needs urgent surgery.
Three wheelchairs were donated to some people living with disabilities in Benue state.